7th September 2017, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I want to do Economics honors without Maths in 12th?

What should I do if I want to do Economics honors without Maths in 12th? Can you please provide me the possibilities? What should I do to ensure that I will reach my goal? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

9th September 2017, 10:18 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do if I want to do Economics honors without Maths in 12th?

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor's degree in Economics (Honours):

Academic qualification: Senior secondary board passed or appearing for exams from any recognized board with mathematics as compulsory subject.

In all universities, admission in this course is given to candidates who have studied mathematics at 10+2 level.

You will not be eligible for this course.
9th September 2017, 05:19 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I want to do Economics honors without Maths in 12th?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in Economics honors course in Delhi university and other recognised universities without having mathematics as main paper in 12th.

The eligibility to get admission in Economics honors course is candidate must have passed 12th with Mathematics as main paper.

The admission procedure varies with universities ( entrance examination or merit basis ).

So, visit official website of respective university in which you want to get admission for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?