30th October 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

What should I do next after completion of M.Tech in Power Electronics to get a job?

I completed my M.Tech in power electronics. I want to join in the job. So, how to proceed and is it a good move to do BEE certification? Can you please provide me with the details on this? What should be the steps I need to follow? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next after completion of M.Tech in Power Electronics to get a job?
  2. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  3. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible to get job in MNC companies after completion of M.Tech course from VIT?
  5. Can I do any Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing M.Tech course in Power Electronics?
  6. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  7. List of colleges offering MTech(Power Electronics & Drives) in Chennai
  8. Can I manage to get into a good M.Tech college after passing B.E Electronics?
  9. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore offer MTech(Power Electronics and Drives)?
  11. Admission procedure to study MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  12. List of the M.Tech colleges for electrical/power system/power electronics engineering without GATE
  13. Fee expenses of MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  14. Benefits of studying MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  15. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore? -- [New]
  16. How can I do my internship in ISRO after doing M.Tech Power Electronics?
  17. What are the preparation I need to do for getting a good job after completion of B.Sc Electronics course?
  18. Can I study Electronics and Power Engineering after completion of ECE Diploma?
13th November 2017, 11:24 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of M.Tech in Power Electronics to get a job?

As M.Tech in Power Electronics itself is a Master's Degree, I can say that there are no such special courses to pursue. But if you are still interested in pursuing some of the short term courses or certification course you may pursue "Introduction to Power Electronics" course after completion of studies.

After successful completion of this M.Tech in Power Electronics course, you may find job opportunities in below mentioned organizations. They may include,

>> Adani Power

>> Jindal Power

>> L&T

>> Tata Power

>> Schneider Electric Infrastructure

>> Reliance Power

>> Crompton Greaves

>> Havells..etc.,

I suggest you to register yourself with the top job portals that are available so that you may get notified whenever vacancies are available. Besides this, go through the Recruitment or Career section of the above mentioned website for finding latest job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?