18th October 2019, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to teach students from class 9th to 12th?

I have done M.Tech in Computer Science. Can I apply directly in KVS for PGT Computer Science post? I am doing B.Ed also and interested in Mathematics. So, what exam should be given to teach 9th to 12th class students? As all I have mentioned here CTET is till 8th class. What about 9th to 12th class?

10th December 2020, 05:01 PM
amanmishra098

Default Re: What should I do to teach students from class 9th to 12th?

Y[]ou definitely are well-qualified for the job!

But the minimum qualification required to be a teacher depends on what sector you are seeking job in. In case you are thinking of working in any of the government schools, Firstly, you should’ve the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) (and)/or Master of Education (M.Ed.) with a specialization on a subject. Then you should’ve to wait for an official notification asking aspirants to apply for the vacancies. Along with that, you might have to pass a common competitive examination conducted by respective state governments as well if you have to be shortlisted for the interview.

On the other hand, if you are looking out for teaching even in the private sector as well, then nothing can stop you from becoming a teacher They accept you for any standard from 6th to 12th, provided you deliver what is expected!

Hope this helps,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?