18th July 2011, 02:04 PM
aniejoseph1989

What should I keep in mind to appear for interview?

i am doing B.tech in electrical and electronics.i am 3rd year what should i keep in mind from know on to attend interview next year and what all should i prepare for the interview?please answer to my questions..

15th August 2011, 01:40 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What should I keep in mind to appear for interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniejoseph1989 View Post
i am doing B.tech in electrical and electronics.i am 3rd year what should i keep in mind from know on to attend interview next year and what all should i prepare for the interview?please answer to my questions..
PREPARATION FOR CAMPUS PLACEMENT

Basically campus placement consists of 4 important rounds which are as follows...

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Group Discussion.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

-> Now it is the best time for you to start the preparation for Aptitude test, by working out aptitude problems daily by referring some good aptitude preparation books like R.S.Agarwal...

-> Group Discussion round basically needs good communication skill.. so sharpen your communication skill because it is one of the key to get through campus placement..

-> Be good in your basics, in technical interview the questions which will be asked by the interviewer will be from your core basic subjects, so prepare your stream basics well from now on...

-> The final HR round is to test your communication skill and confidence, so if you can do that then for sure you can clear this round..

-> Keep all this in mind and start exploring these rounds and prepare for it daily, then for sure you will end up in the best company in your campus placements...

All the Best..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 127 views)
File Type: pdf GD tips.pdf(47.4 KB, 91 views)
15th August 2011, 02:01 AM
Sehwag6

Thumbs up Re: What should I keep in mind to appear for interview?

interview tips:-

**good communication skills

**must have 60% marks in throughout the career

**good technical and computer skills

**prepare good and effective resume

**prepare with good books and previous year question papers for aptitude test

**be confident and be bold to answers the interview questions

**i can attach some papers

all the best
Attached Files
File Type: doc verbal.doc(27.0 KB, 72 views)
File Type: txt TCS_techinterview Questions.txt(25.5 KB, 62 views)
File Type: doc TCS_NEW[www.PlacementPapers.net].doc(63.5 KB, 61 views)
File Type: doc TCS_QUES Mar-2004[www.PlacementPapers.net].doc(45.0 KB, 65 views)
15th August 2011, 12:43 PM
Azher88

Location: 697/4, Bhola Nagar, Kotla Mubarak pur, New Delhi-110003
Default Re: What should I keep in mind to appear for interview?

[QUOTE=aniejoseph1989;932073]i am doing B.tech in electrical and electronics.i am 3rd year what should i keep in mind from know on to attend interview next year and what all should i prepare for the interview?please answer to my questions..

The main purpose of interviewer is to select best one so you should prepare accordingly and you should focus on your eye contact and the your respiration should be stop after full stop during your answer time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?