12th July 2021, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

What should I study after 12th? What career options do I have other than Teaching?

Respected sir, kindly I want to draw your attention.sir I am not interest to teaching career like school teacher or professor.i am not get this job because all my family's are working this types of job. so i want to get other job.sir please don't mind I feel very shame to ask you a question that I am not knowledge about college degree or course . something I am know by Google . Sir I am not go to teaching career so how can I do my course or graduation in college after 12th?

13th July 2021, 02:49 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I study after 12th? What career options do I have other than Teaching?

Courses after 12th:-

1- BBA- Bachelor of Business Administration.

2- BMS- Bachelor of Management Science.

3- BE/B.Tech- Bachelor of Technology.

4- B.Com- Bachelor of Commerce.

5- Automobile Engineering

Career options:-

1- Law (BA/LLB)

2- Computer application science .

3- Acturial science .

4- Hotel management.
13th July 2021, 11:22 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study after 12th? What career options do I have other than Teaching?

Other than teaching profession, you can select the other sector and qualify in the examination for final recruitment.

The examination is conducted for recruitment in defence, railway, MTS and various other sector.

So, you can appear for the examination and after qualifying in all the stages become eligible for final selection.
14th July 2021, 06:24 PM
Pikachuuuu

There are lots of other opportunity if you don't want be a teacher.

If you are from Science background than you can go for Engineering/ MBBS course.

If you are from commerce background than you can go for CA , CS , BCom course.

If you are Arts student go for BA , BHM and many more courses are available.

Choose your career according to your own interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?