19th September 2019, 09:24 AM
Asif Gauna

What should be minimum education to become a Commercial Airplane Pilot?

After 10th completing I did ITI 2 years Diploma in Electrician trade. I want to become a Commercial Airplane Pilot. Am eligible to become a Commercial Airplane Pilot after completing the above mentioned ITI? Or, do I need to study any further? If any further degrees is required than which degree should I do?

10th October 2020, 02:59 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: What should be minimum education to become a Commercial Airplane Pilot?

Educational qualification for Airplane pilot is Bachelor's Degree in Aircraft operations, aeronautical engineering or related field. In addition you have to complete training of two months and need to have flight experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this? 20 10th August 2019 09:59 AM
Qualification required to become a Commercial Pilot? Total fee expenses of Commercial Pilot Training? 1 1st December 2018 10:29 AM
How can I become a Commercial Pilot after completing B.E in Electronic and Communication Engineering with Diploma background? Why is it necessary to do 10+2 to become a Commercial Pilot? 2 22nd December 2017 04:07 PM
How many years does it take for a women to become a commercial pilot after 12th standard? What is the fee structure? Salary for a lady commercial pilot? 18 28th April 2017 04:45 PM
Can a commerce student be a commercial pilot? Eligibility criteria for a commercial pilot? 18 10th February 2015 04:00 PM