27th June 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum education to be eligible to apply for AFCAT?

I have 58% in 12th class and I have completed B.Sc as well with 69%. Now, am I eligible to apply for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)? If not, then what should I do to become eligible for AFCAT?

29th June 2019, 02:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum education to be eligible to apply for AFCAT?

AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test. It is conducted twice every year by Indian Air Force for selection of candidates to Ground Duty branch, Flying branch and Technical Branch.

Bachelor of Science stream with PCM subjects at 12th level are eligible for all three branches of Indian Air Force. You can apply for AFCAT exam after B.Sc with 69% marks. You should wait for next notification of AFCAT.
29th June 2019, 02:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum education to be eligible to apply for AFCAT?

AFCAT is Air Force Common Admission Test.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have passed 12th with Mathematics and Physics and scored minimum 60% aggregate in bachelor degree.

The age limit is 20-26 years.

Examination is conducted in two stages. You have to qualify in both stages for final selection.

For more information visit at www.careerairforce.nic.in.
29th June 2019, 10:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

AFCAT is Air Force Common Admission Test.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 60% and have passed 12th with mathematics and physics as main paper.

The age limit is 20-26 years.

Examination is conducted in two stages. Candidates have to qualify in both stages for final selection.

For more information visit at www.carrerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?