28th July 2019, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum qualification to apply for MPSC?

I have completed my Diploma in Education D.Ed. Now, can I apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) examination? If not, then what should be the minimum qualification I need to gain?

31st July 2019, 02:00 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum qualification to apply for MPSC?

The minimum education required for appearing Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) examination is a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

So, on the basis of D.Ed degree (Diploma in Education) course with a graduation degree, you are not eligible for appearing MPSC examination as D.Ed. degree is not equivalent to any graduation degree course.

For more details regarding MPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.mpsc.gov.in.
31st July 2019, 04:45 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The required eligbility to appear for the MPSC examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 19-33 years. There is no limitation on the discipline of the bachelor degree to appear in the examination.

So, D.Ed is not the minimum qualification to appear for the examination conducted by MPSC.

For more information about the examination visit at www.mpsc.gov.in
31st July 2019, 05:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

MPSC is Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The examination is conducted for recruitment in government services within the state.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 19-33 years. There is relaxation for those who belong to reserved category.

For more information about the various examination conducted by MPSC visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
1st August 2019, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

The minimum eligibility you need is a graduation degree. So, you have a graduation degree. Relax and prepare for MPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?