17th July 2019, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum qualification to apply for Train Loco Pilot?

I have completed my B.Sc. Am I eligible to apply for Train Loco Pilot? How to apply? Any entrance? Any entrance conducted by RRB? Please provide details of entrance.

20th July 2019, 02:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum qualification to apply for Train Loco Pilot?

Railway Recruitment Board conducts entrance examination for selection as Loco Pilot in Indian Railway.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed ITI from a recognised institute.

The minimum age limit is 18 years. Entrance examination is conducted for the selection.

So, candidates without ITI or diploma are not eligible to appear in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?