26th September 2019, 11:24 AM
Muskanss Arora

What should be the minimum qualification for the post of Lecturer in Government colleges?

How to get government job of Lecturer after doing B.Sc in Fashion Design? Is there any entrance for this or do I need to study for any further degree courses? What can I study further?

30th September 2019, 11:05 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum qualification for the post of Lecturer in Government colleges?

To be become an Assistant Professor (lecturer) of any recognised university, you are required to qualify entrance examinations such as NET/SET/SLET.

Further, the minimum education required to appearing in these examinations is a master's degree ( in your interested paper for teaching) with at least 55% marks from a recognised university. Marks relaxation upto 5% is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category.

So, having just completed your undergraduate degree course i.e; B.Sc. in Fashion design, you are required to
first complete your post graduation degree course to apply for NET/SET examinations and therefore to become a lecturer later by qualifying NET/SET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?