17th June 2019, 02:50 PM
Mirza zaid ali baig

What should be my next step to do having back logs in 8 papers?

I am a Mechanical engineering student and I have 8 backlogs. I tried to clear them but got failed again. I don't understand what to do now. Should I quit Diploma or what should I do? I have 3 months for the supplementary exams. Should I do any course till the exam date and study for exam or what should I do?

29th June 2019, 09:37 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be my next step to do having back logs in 8 papers?

You have invested your money, time and energy in this course. Success and Failures are part and parcel of life. You need not get demotivated with these failures. You must figure out your weakness and try to work on those areas.

If you will leave the course, you will waste your time. Its better that you should give your best shot for the exam. Try analyzing the previous year papers and write some questions at home for better confidence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?