10th November 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

What should be my percentage in each year of B.Com to be eligible to apply for CAT?

I want to appear for CAT exam but my 2 year % in B.Com are below 50% and am now in final year. So I want to know that how much percentage I required to get total 50% or above in B.Com?

16th November 2018, 10:36 AM
srkallinone

Default Re: What should be my percentage in each year of B.Com to be eligible to apply for CAT?

Yes. You are eligible for CAT. CAT is the Common Admission Test conducted for the admission to MBA course. It is not compulsory that you should have 50% score in each semester or year.

Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university
- You must have completed the age of 20 years. No upper age limit.

CAT Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 100
- Maximum Marks : 300
- Exam Duration : 3 Hours

Syllabus
- Verbal and Reading Comprehension
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
17th November 2018, 08:55 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be my percentage in each year of B.Com to be eligible to apply for CAT?

CAT is Common Admission Test. Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the MBA course. It is two year course.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. Candidate must have scored minimum 50% and relaxation of 5% for reserved category.

Entrance examination is conducted every year. So, you must have to score minimum 50% aggregate to become eligible to appear for examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?