5th November 2018, 01:45 PM
dhardwivedishivam191@gmai

What should be our minimum qualification to apply for UPSSSC's Junior Engineer?

I am in 7th semester of B.Tech Civil Engineering. Am I eligible to fill the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) J.E (Junior Engineering) form? Please inform me.

15th November 2018, 06:58 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should be our minimum qualification to apply for UPSSSC's Junior Engineer?

The acronym UPSSSC stands for Uttar Pradesh Sub Ordinate Services Selection Commission.

The eligibility criteria for Junior Engineer:

Academic qualification: Three year polytechnic diploma in streams like electrical, mechanical, civil etc.

Age limit is 18-40 years.

Last date to apply is 30th November, 2018.
15th November 2018, 11:57 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be our minimum qualification to apply for UPSSSC's Junior Engineer?

UPSSSC stands for Uttar Pradesh Sub Ordinate Services Selection Board. Recently, it has released vacancies for different trades. The academic qualification required to apply for this post is diploma in engineering from a recognized institute.

The academic qualification required to apply for exam is diploma in engineering from a recognized institute. The age limit required to apply for this post is 18-40 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?