8th July 2019, 05:00 PM
Uday Stella

What should be our minimum score in graduation to study M.Sc Forensic Science?

The minimum percentage i.e 50% or 60% is required to study M.Sc Forensic Science in overall graduation or in any particular subjects that we studied in our graduation?

15th July 2019, 11:26 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be our minimum score in graduation to study M.Sc Forensic Science?

M.Sc in Forensic science is two year course and offered in semester mode by most of the colleges.

The required eligibility to get admission in M.Sc Forensic science course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in science or pharmacy or engineering etc from a recognised university.

The minimum required aggregate to get admission in the course varies with colleges or universities.

So, visit official website to get more information about the eligibility.
15th July 2019, 12:46 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be our minimum score in graduation to study M.Sc Forensic Science?

The required eligibility to get admission in M.Sc Forensic course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in science /engineering/ pharmacy etc.

The required aggregate varies with university. So, visit official website to get detail about admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?