21st August 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps to apply for 12th CBSE Migration certificate online?

Sir, how can I apply for Migration Certificate of 12th CBSE Board? I need it to do BA LLB CCS University, Meerut. Can I apply online? If yes, then please tell step by step procedure.

30th October 2019, 06:17 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps to apply for 12th CBSE Migration certificate online?

You cannot apply online for getting Migration Certificate but you can download Migration Certificate Application Form from the official site of CBSE.

There is section for downloading forms after filling which you can get duplicate copy of Migration Certificate and other documents.

Here is the link: http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/dup.html

After filling the form, you need to pay the required fees through Bank Challan and send the application form along with bank challan copy to Regional Board Office of CBSE.

You must read instructions before sending the documents to Regional Board Office.

Other way is to visit Regional Board Office of CBSE and perform these steps. As there will be a receptionist which will guide you to get Migration Certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?