17th October 2019, 05:53 PM
pransi chaubey

What to study for Graduation after 12th with PCM and Computer Science subject group?

Sir, I am studying in 12th Science with subject combination of PCM and Computer Science as well. A want to ask you that which job have highest scope also I am an average student. So, which course can I do now? I am looking for job oriented course.

31st October 2019, 12:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to study for Graduation after 12th with PCM and Computer Science subject group?

There are numerous courses available for candidates who have done 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Science subject group.

You can select any of the given below course options mentioned:

1. Engineering or Architecture courses.

2. Fashion Designing courses.

3. Hotel Management courses.

4. BBA, BCA or BBM courses.

5. Integrated LLB courses.

You can select any of the above courses mentioned.
31st October 2019, 02:18 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to study for Graduation after 12th with PCM and Computer Science subject group?

As you are looking for job-oriented course, so you can go with Diploma courses in IT field. There are many short-term diploma courses in IT sector like Programming languages learning, Advance Computing, Hardware Courses, etc. which you can give you job after completing them within 6 months to 2 years depending upon course duration.

Other way is to complete graduation in streams like Computer Science, Information Technology and get job after placement. However, this course will take 4 years duration and the fees for pursuing this course will be higher in comparison to diploma courses. But after completing graduation, there will be much more opportunities in front of you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?