27th December 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

What is subject code of Mathematics for NET exam? Syllabus of Mathematics NET exams?

Hello sir, I want to appear in NET exam in Mathematics. What is subject code of Mathematics for NET exam? What is syllabus of Mathematics for NET exams?

28th December 2016, 12:46 AM
mani98

Default Re: What is subject code of Mathematics for NET exam? Syllabus of Mathematics NET exams?

I have attached the PDF file of NET Mathematics syllabus. So kindly download the file.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mcs_ma_sylbs.pdf(75.8 KB, 475 views)
28th December 2016, 10:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is subject code of Mathematics for NET exam? Syllabus of Mathematics NET exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to appear in NET exam in Mathematics. What is subject code of Mathematics for NET exam? What is syllabus of Mathematics for NET exams?
Mathematics subject available in UGC NET exam. But you can apply for CSIR NET exam.

I have attached the syllabus for CSIR NET exam for Mathematics subject so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mcs_es_sylbs.pdf(121.6 KB, 187 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?