21st March 2012, 08:01 PM
deveshcool89

What is the syllabus of DMRC paper for station controller? Last years question papers for the exam?

hello sir
i m devesh,and want to know the syllabus of dmrc paper for station controller and also send last year paper of this exam.

17th April 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of DMRC paper for station controller? Last years question papers for the exam?

what is the pattern of office assistent exam n dmrc 2012?flease send me previous year question papar.
21st April 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of DMRC paper for station controller? Last years question papers for the exam?

Dear Concern please provide question paper for office Assistant in DMRC.
26th April 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I WANT INORMATION ABOUT DMRC PREVIOS YEAR PAPER PATTRAN........
4th May 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i want to syllabus and privious year solved paper for station controller of dmrc
4th May 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I AM RAHUL RAI
PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT SYALLBUS OF DMRC AND WHERE THE CENTRE OF EXAMINATION
PLEASE TELL ME
6th June 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

tell me the syallbus and question papers of sc/to on my email id [email protected]
13th June 2012, 01:20 AM
mnbgvs

Thumbs up Re: What is the syllabus of DMRC paper for station controller? Last years question papers for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
tell me the syallbus and question papers of sc/to on my email id [email protected]
syllabus for dmrc station controller exam 2012

DMRC Selection Procedure: For the post of Station Controller/Train Operator (post code-01), the selection, methodology will comprise four-stage process: -

1) Written Test (Two Papers)
2) Psycho Test
3) Personal Interview followed by
4) Medical examination in Aye-one category.

Syllabus for DMRC SC / TO Written Test:

The written test is divided into Paper-I and Paper-II. Both the papers are held on the same day in the same centre.

Paper-I (1.5 hours): - It will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, with provision of negative marking for wrong answers, on

a) General Awareness
b0 English
c) Logical Ability
d0 Quantitative Aptitude and/or knowledge of the discipline/trade.

Paper-II (1.5 hours): - It will consist of subjective type questions on

a) Paragraph Writing
b) Comprehension
c) Essay
d) Questions on Science & Technology matter

Personal Interview and Medical Test: - All shortlisted candidates will have to go through an interview followed by a Medical Test.

FOR Questionpapers and MOR INFORMATION YOU can visit www.DMRC.COM

ALL THE BEST.......
13th June 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by deveshcool89 View Post
hello sir
i m devesh,and want to know the syllabus of dmrc paper for station controller and also send last year paper of this exam.
to m kya kru
19th June 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME A SYLLABUS OF OFFICE ASSISTANT
24th June 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

how much % paper is technicaly
28th June 2012, 07:08 PM
rappu

Please send me a syllabus of station controller......
12th July 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

please show me last year dmrc exam paper
19th July 2012, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

from where i prepared for those 6o obj tech ques? In dmrc station controller exam.plz suggest me the book.
4th August 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

please send any helping question paper on my email id [email protected] please
17th April 2013, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

sir , what is the actual work of station controller and plz send me helping paperon my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?