5th March 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus and exam pattern for General Insurance Agent by LIC?

Hi, is there any entrance exam conducted by LIC for General Insurance Agent? Can I get the syllabus and exam pattern details? Can I write the entrance exam in Hindi medium? Can I get the solved papers in Hindi medium?

18th March 2019, 04:15 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus and exam pattern for General Insurance Agent by LIC?

LIC invites application to became a general insurance agents through online as well as offline. However, you would need to contact at below mentioned address to start the process.

Contact Address:-

Life Insurance Corporation of India,
Bancassurance & Alternate Channel, Central Office,
Yogakshema, 6th flr., Link,
Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021.
Email: [email protected]

After that you would need to pass the IRDA examination with minimum 35% marks.

The syllabus would consists of qusetions from Insurance, loans, regulations and their applications
There are also questions from general ability, discount, loan etc.

Yes, the question paper is in Hindi and English language.

You can download the question papers with answers by clicking on the below link . You will get the option to download in Hindi language or English language.

https://www.insuranceinstituteofindia.com/web/guest/indiainsurance/insurance/insurancemain/insuranceexampaper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?