8th April 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus and exam pattern of MPSC examination?

Can anybody please tell me the syllabus and exam pattern details of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) examination? Also, what is the marking scheme and passing criteria?

15th May 2019, 11:19 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus and exam pattern of MPSC examination?

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in all three stages for final selection.

Preliminary.

Mains.

Interview.

The preliminary stages contains objective question only.

To get detail syllabus and other information about the examination visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
15th May 2019, 01:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus and exam pattern of MPSC examination?

MPSC conducts entrance examination for recruitment as an officer in state service.

The examination is conducted in three stages and you have to appear and qualify in all stages for final selection.

The syllabus and examination patter is available at www.mpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?