11th January 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for KVPY? What is the date of the entrance exam?

What is shyllabus for kvpy and date of exam and how is conducted

18th January 2014, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for KVPY? What is the date of the entrance exam?

I am a student who have completed my 12th grade under TDSB, Canada during sep, 2013. I am an Indian, who have studied till grade 9 in India and moved to Canada as a temporary resident(only for four years) because of my father's profession. We will be moving back to India once for all during the end of the year, 2014. My father has been working for one of the nationalised banks of India and was deputed to Canada for four years.

My favorite subject is Physics and my ambition is to do research in that field. Now, I am trying to explore options if any available to me to join in one of our esteemed institutions like IISc /IISER etc. Will I be able to apply for KVPY?, if so, what will be the syllabus? Will I be considered a foreign student or a local student. If I can apply, what are the ways available to prepare for the exam?

I will be grateful, if i would be guided appropriately. I can be contacted through the email address : [email protected].
29th June 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for KVPY? What is the date of the entrance exam?

What is the syllabus for KVPY? What is the date of the entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?