16th November 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

What syllabus to prepare for HLL Exam for the position of Management Trainee?

Anyone can tell me what are the syllabus in hll lifecare limited for managmnet trainee post.i have completed my B.tech in Computer science.

24th November 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus to prepare for HLL Exam for the position of Management Trainee?

can anyone please let me know syllabus for HLL management trainee(Marketing)[email protected]
30th November 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus to prepare for HLL Exam for the position of Management Trainee?

pls send me the syllabus of hll management trainee(computer science engineering) to [email protected]
30th November 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

whts the syllabous of hll management trainee in mechanical engineering
1st December 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

what are the syllabus for hll lifecare ltd management trainee( pharma)???
2nd December 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

send me the syllabus of HLL Lifecare (Pharma management) traniee...Emil Id- [email protected]
3rd December 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

what are the syllabus of hll management trainee (computer science engineering) ??
4th December 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

send me the syllabus of HLL Lifecare (Pharma management) traniee. also send me the syllabus and exam pattern.
Email [email protected]
5th December 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

wat is the syllabus for management trainee for hll life care
7th December 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me the syllabus of Management trainee (Pharma) on my email id- [email protected]
8th December 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

plzz do send me d syla n exam pattern for Management trainee (Pharma) [email protected]
9th December 2011, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me what to prepare for management trainee exam for btech in biomedical engineering.

9th December 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for management tranees (pharma) on 30 nov.2011 for HLL,please me the exam syllabus ,mt mail. is [email protected]
13th December 2011, 11:53 AM
solanki nimesh

anyone knw the syllabue of marketing post plz snd my mail id [email protected] LTD...........
13th December 2011, 11:58 AM
solanki nimesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can anyone please let me know syllabus for HLL management trainee(Marketing)[email protected]
IF U GOT SYLLABUS PLZZZZZ SNE MEE BRO MY ID IS [email protected]
13th December 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

hi i want hll lifecare limited trainee syllabus plsssssssss give me and send to my mail id [email protected]
14th December 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

What is pattern for HLL Management Trainee(Information Technology)? Anyone please send me the Previous papers and Exam syllabus to the email id: [email protected]
19th December 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

For computer science (B.tech) , the syllabus will be similar like GATE pattern... covering the main subjects of the computer science and engineering (b.tech)

all the best
20th December 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

HLL exam pattern..??????? I've read that it contains 75 ques (both tech and non tech) to be answered in 60 min....is it true..????
23rd December 2011, 07:59 PM
gaurshweta

plz if u get the syllabus and the date of the exam... send me at [email protected]. I would be really grateful.
23rd December 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

What will be the syllabus for HLL Management Trainee (marketing) Exam? Please give me the information on my e.mail. [email protected]
24th December 2011, 06:07 PM
gaurshweta

What will be the syllabus, question paper pattern and date for HLL Management Trainee (marketing) Exam? Please give me the information on my e.mail.
[email protected]. I would be really grateful.
26th December 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

What will be the syllabus for HLL Management Trainee (marketing) Exam? Please give me the information on my e.mail: [email protected]
26th December 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

whats syllabus for management trainee pharma, email id [email protected]
27th December 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

HLL exam paper pattern:

100 questions (contains both tech and non tech ques)
75 min
1/4 negative marking
27th December 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HLL exam pattern..??????? I've read that it contains 75 ques (both tech and non tech) to be answered in 60 min....is it true..????
there will be 100 questions and 75 min time
27th December 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

hye...I hv applied for d mgmt. trainee Pharma HLL........bt..d xam pattern and syllabus is still unknwn .So anyone out dre..who cud be of any help ??
29th December 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi GUYS N GALS
There are a total of 100 Questions to be answered. Each correct answer carries 1(one) mark and for every four wrong answer one mark will be deducted. No negative mark for unattended questions
~ The total duration of this test will be 75 minutes. The nature of the test will be objective type, comprising
%u2022 Quantitative, logical and analytical skills
%u2022 Intelligence and critical reasoning
%u2022 English Language comprehension
%u2022 General Knowledge
%u2022 Subject knowledge in the respective discipline
1st January 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have done B.tech biotechnology and i hv applied for HLL lifecare ltd.
can u send previous or sample paper to my mail id([email protected])

Thanks,
3rd January 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have done B.tech informationtechnology and i hv applied for HLL lifecare ltd.
can u send previous or sample paper to my mail id([email protected]
4th January 2012, 03:12 PM

pls send me the syllabus of hll management trainee(Electronics & Comm.) to [email protected]
5th January 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have done B.tech biotechnology and i have applied in HLL life care ltd.(Management trainee - Engineering).
Could you please send previous year or sample question paper to my mail id([email protected]).

Thanks,
6th January 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,

I have done B.tech in Electrical engg. and i have applied for HLL life care Ltd. (management trainee- Engg).
Could you please send me the syllabus i need to prepare and previous year question paper to my mail id([email protected])

Thanks and Regards
7th January 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year question paper of management trainnee in hr
7th January 2012, 02:28 PM
manoj1993
Member+

Hi GUYS N GALS
There are a total of 100 Questions to be answered. Each correct answer carries 1(one) mark and for every four wrong answer one mark will be deducted. No negative mark for unattended questions
~ The total duration of this test will be 75 minutes. The nature of the test will be objective type, comprising
%u2022 Quantitative, logical and analytical skills
%u2022 Intelligence and critical reasoning
%u2022 English Language comprehension
%u2022 General Knowledge
%u2022 Subject knowledge in the respective discipline
9th January 2012, 03:17 PM
rjshiv

what syllabus for hll management trainee for B.pharm student please send my email [email protected].
6th July 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

plz give me syllabus of coal india & previous year question paper......my mail id is [email protected] send me....urgent
18th October 2012, 11:41 PM

Anyone can tell me what are the syllabus in hll lifecare limited for managmnet trainee post.i have completed my M.B.A
24th June 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

what is syllabus for managemant trainee (engineering) ece
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?