28th June 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the total number of seats in SCRA for SC students?

total no. of seats in SCRA for SC?...pleas tell me what are they

30th April 2015, 01:16 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the total number of seats in SCRA for SC students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
total no. of seats in SCRA for SC?...pleas tell me what are they
SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination & this examination is conducted by UPSC Every year. To apply for this examination you must have passed in your intermediate examination with Mathematics and at least one of the subject Physics & chemistry with First or second division. The graduate candidate with maths as a compulsory subject and at least one of the subject, i.e. Physics or chemistry in graduation are also eligible to apply for SCRA examination.

Age should between 17 years to 21 years to apply for this examination.

The total number of vacancies in SCRA is very less, the approximate number of vacancies to be filled on the basis of the written test & interview is 42.

Note: One vacancy is reserved for physically challenged candidate.

Well, reservation is also being made for SC/ST & OBC candidates in respect of vacancy as may fix by the government.

Notification of SCRA Examination is generally published in the month of October every year. This year Notification is already published and the examination is already completed. If you are interested in SCRA Examination, then please wait for the notification.

The examination is objective with negative marking. The written examination is carrying maximum marks of 600, you will get three individual papers with a duration of 2 hours each. To crack this examination you have to prepare well as per the pattern & syllabus.

I suggest you to please start your preparation from now, if you really want to crack this exam, to get more details please check the official website of UPSC.
8th August 2017, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the total number of seats in SCRA for SC students?

Number of seats for general, obc,sc/st, physically handicapped are there in scra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?