25th December 2010, 09:08 PM
ashok55555kumar

What type of courses to do after completing Mechanical Engineering in order to join IT company?

I am student of second year engg (mechanical). After completing my degree i want to join IT company .which type of course I will do in these 3 years
LAST

26th December 2010, 04:08 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of courses to do after completing Mechanical Engineering in order to join IT company?

hi..
you have to learn simple basics of c language .its the most important.
you should also try to join the niit classes because its course is one of the best in the country.
also keep practicing for aptitude because it would be helpful during the time of written test of companies like tcs and infosys
all the best
29th December 2010, 07:12 PM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: What type of courses to do after completing Mechanical Engineering in order to join IT company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok55555kumar View Post
I am student of second year engg (mechanical). After completing my degree i want to join IT company .which type of course I will do in these 3 years
LAST
As you are interested in joining IT Industry they will give you 16 weeks-1 year training after you get a job.

In order to get more preference its better if you learn C and C++, JAVA, .NET etc.

You can join either NIIT or CMC, these are well known institutes for providing the best knowledge in software related courses.

All the Best!
30th December 2010, 11:56 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: What type of courses to do after completing Mechanical Engineering in order to join IT company?

Hello dear,
As you have completed your mechnical engineering So in order to join IT company you have basic knowledge in programing like,
c , c++, linux, Dot Net,ethical hacking which is highly demanded today in market .

Go for these cources to get job in IT companies

Good luck........
31st December 2010, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Is there any courses in marine section after completing graduation in mechanical engineering?
2nd January 2011, 11:06 AM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

hi..
these days companies like tcs are just seeing the basic c knowledge the rest they would teach you during the period ,so brush it up
also you have to pass the written exam for which your aptitude should be good
all the best
3rd January 2011, 08:29 AM
vinothgemini

u have to know about the basics of c language...u will be given traing for 3 months and then u will given a testing job
23rd February 2011, 11:57 PM
chinudey20

Besides C and C++ you should take courses in Java, DotNet and also Oracle.
16th June 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

CAn I get job in NASA by taking mechanical engineering?
30th July 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

what type courses to do after completing Mechanical Engineering in order to join MNC's ?
20th August 2011, 04:22 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok55555kumar View Post
LAST
hi friend
u have a lots of time to learn any type of language and your thinking is so good.now a days IT company progress day by day.

u have many options to do.u can learn the language like java,.net,php,orracle,operating systerm.

u can choose java programmnig language.its a very good language and u can understand this language very easily.if u have idea about c and c++ language then u can easily learn this language.java is robust,secure,poratable.
many IT companies do their work with the help of java language so there is very big scope for future preference.

all the best
7th September 2011, 04:21 PM
manoj rajpurohit

my dear friend if you want to come in the IT field then you will learn the programming languages. you have three years for the preparation of all the language. There are many type of languages in this field:-

C
c++
java
.net
asp and php
networking

By these kind of courses you may go to good IT companies. i will give you the suggestion about the java language. this is a popular language, you should have some basic knowledge of the c and c++ language.

best of luck.
24th September 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

what are the different streams of education to do after completing b.e. mechanical engineering?
8th October 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

hi im avinash, i am student of 3rd yr mechanical....i think that after completion this course i would like join in german language....is this better or not
21st November 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I'll be completing my be mech from shivaji univarsity this year.I want to do be electronics after that.please suggest options and procedures if any..
28th May 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

hi i m completed mechanical engg. in 2008. After completion of engg. i m joining a pvt. company in pune. last 4 years i m working in same industry. My salary 25000/pm but i m not satisfied. Now i m interesting to work in IT sector with high salary. What can i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?