14th July 2016, 12:37 AM
swapnil s. chavan

What type of Engineering can be done after 12th with Computer Science?

Hello Sir, I want to pursue Engineering so I want to know that, Which type of Engineering can be done after 12th with computer science group? Please suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. What type of Engineering can be done after 12th with Computer Science? -- [New]
  2. What type of marine engineering course should I study after completing B.E computer science engineering
  3. How to enter B.tech in Computer engineering after completing Diploma In Computer Science engineeering?
  4. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  5. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  6. Which higher studies course I can take after completion of 12th? Engineering or B.Sc Computer Science?
  7. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?
  9. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
  10. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  12. Can I get any type of job in private sector having less than 60% in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to take computer course after 12th if I don't have mathematics as option?
  14. After final year computer science what type of jobs are available?
  15. Type of education in Computer Science Engineering?
  16. Cochin University B. Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Computer Graphics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Is it necessary to study Computer Science in 12th to further pursue B.Tech(Software Engineering)?
  18. Possibility to study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering for 12th Commerce student?
15th July 2016, 11:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of Engineering can be done after 12th with Computer Science?

You are eligible to pursue any stream in engineering after 10+2 with PCM along with computer science.

Some of best streams of engineering is :-

Civil.
Mechanical.
Computer Science.
Electrical.
Electrical and Electronics.
Pertoleum

So, you can pursue any of the above as per your interest. But, if you have interest in Computer Science and studied in 10+2 you can go with Computer Science engineering.
15th July 2016, 11:57 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of Engineering can be done after 12th with Computer Science?

To be eligible to pursue Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a Government recognised board.

To get admission for pursuing Engineering course, you have to appear in National or State or University level engineering entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, EAMCET, KECT, SRM EEE, VIT EEE, etc.,. If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling process according to your examination rank and you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Engineering course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have passed 12th standard with Computer Science, so, you are eligible to study any branch of Engineering course of your interest only if you have passed 12th standard with PCM stream from a Government recognised board.
16th July 2016, 12:16 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by swapnil s. chavan View Post
Hello Sir, I want to pursue Engineering so I want to know that, Which type of Engineering can be done after 12th with computer science group? Please suggest.
After 12th with Computer Science subject, you can make your career in Engineering.

In engineering, it would be good enough if you choose IT sector for bright career.

As you had studied Computer Science in 10+2, so you will definitely get benefit of this subject.

Core Java or C language that you have studied in 10+2 will surely help you to grasp concepts in Computer Science branch or IT branch.

Ultimately, it will develop your interest in this sector and you achieve lucrative job in final year.
16th July 2016, 04:27 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Computer science is not the only subject one learns in 12th.

But seeing your inclination towards it, the best course for you would be Computer science engineering. It is the best course of 21st century and everywhere we can see it getting to new heights.
The highest placements are from this course and MNC's are many to take students even from private colleges.

Also, its not that it is only engineering course.
You can opt for
-Electrical
-Mechanical and
-Civil

These are evergreen branches and there are immense opportunities in these three if you want to work in the government sector.
17th July 2016, 11:48 AM
pariyo ki rani
Member+

As you mention that you are interested in computer field, then definately I suggest you to please choose that wonderful field that is computer engineering. Now these upcoming Years, computer become a need of every person in every field.
But there are a Lot of variety in engineering field are as follows:
Civil
Mechanical
Electrical
Electronics etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?