13th August 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

What type of government job will I get after studying 4th semester?

iam studying 4year 1semister.i want to work in a government office.iam an avg student.what type government job i will get?what type of preparation i need?sugest me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a government job if I am a 4th semester student of ECE?
  2. How can I get a job in IT company? I am studying in 4th semester M.Tech in Digital Electronics and communication
  3. Is there any job opportunity in AP in government sector? I am studying 4th EEE with 67%
  4. How to get a government job in electrical side? I am studying 4th year B.Tech EEE
  5. Government job for 4th semester CSE student?
  6. Is change of college possible in 4th Semester of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What scholarships I can get with 85% of marks up to 4th semester of MCA?
  8. What type of government or non government job is available after studying MSc in Environmental Science and Remote Sensing?
  9. Is it possible to crack GATE exam without coaching classes? Best books for all the subjects of EE with their authors name?
  10. University of Pune-BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science?
  12. Can I do internship in Kolkata after studying B.Tech 4th semester?
  13. How to join Pharm D course? I am studying B.Pharm in 4th year
  14. Can I apply for BSNL government job in 4th year after studying B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
  15. Minimum salary of a production manager/executive after B.Pharm? I am studying B.Pharm 4th semester under BPUT, Odisha
  16. PTU B. Tech ECE-4th Semester-Linear Control System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  18. Eligibility for PhD having 2 arrears in MBA 4th semester? -- [New]
16th May 2015, 12:23 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of government job will I get after studying 4th semester?

Since you are pursuing in 4th semester in ECE stream. So you will not be considered as a graduate candidate and not eligible for the examination conducted for graduation completed candidates. There are maximum number of entrance examination on graduation level for government jobs in Banking, Civil services, Defence etc..

So I will suggest you to wait till your graduation to appear for the examination but start your preparation from now as to get a government jobs is to tough.

But if you want to join the government jobs there are jobs at 10+2 level also as Clerk grade in the railway, secretariat , post office. You can apply for it. These jobs are available mainly at state level.

So I suggest you to wait for the graduation degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?