13th June 2018, 07:14 PM
Devika Kandpal

What type of jobs can one get after completing Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)?

I have completed Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE) from IGNOU. What are the job opportunities in Delhi after completion of DECE Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges to study PG Diploma Course in Early Childhood Care & Education? Criteria to study it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where to apply to study Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education? Fees required to study this course?
  3. Does Jamia Miliia Isamia offer Diploma in Early Childhood Care in Education?
  4. Where to get the admission form for doing diploma in early childhood care and education?
  5. How to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care course? Benefits of this course in seeking a good job?
  6. What are the jobs available for Early Childhood Education Diploma holder who has 1 year of working experience? Is it necessary to do B.Ed for working in Abroad?
  7. List of colleges providing Diploma or Certificate course in Early Childhood Care and Education course? Fees and duration of this course?
  8. Structure of Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education?
  10. Can I do Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood after completion of 1 year Diploma in same stream? Job opportunities through these Diploma courses?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education?
  12. What type of jobs available in private and public sector after completion of diploma in DECE?
  13. Information about the diploma course in Childhood care? How good is JMI institute?
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education? -- [New]
  15. Colleges with fees to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education course?
  16. Detailed information about Diploma in Childhood Care & Education course offered in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  17. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Early Childhood Education being a B.A.(Public Administration) student of IGNOU? Is it beneficial to do this course?
  18. Where to apply for Diploma in Early Childhood Education? Is it beneficial for a graduate?
14th June 2018, 06:25 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs can one get after completing Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)?

List of jobs after completing diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education:-

Nursery Doly Care

Play Schools

Anganwadis

NGOs (involved in educational activities)

Nursery Teacher

Nursery in - Charge

Coordinator

Anganwadi worker.
15th June 2018, 04:06 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs can one get after completing Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)?

The type of jobs can one get after completing Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE) are given below.

** Early Childhood Education Content Developer

** Pre-primary Teacher

** Academic Coordinator

** Centre Coordinator

** Assistant Pre-Primary Teacher

** Care Taker

** Home Tutor
6th March 2020, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

I have a diploma of dece from last two years tell me about job in this
8th March 2020, 11:35 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

You are eligible for the following jobs:-

--Nursery Doly Care

--Play Schools

--NGO

--Coordinator

--Anganwadi Worker
14th October 2020, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

What other courses to do after Dece to ensure more job opportunities.
26th February 2021, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

DECE EXAM CENTER AVAILABLE IN VANGLIRE NEAR ULSOOR
4th March 2021, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

After dece course compleTed
what have to do for primary teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?