17th August 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions appear in Infosys? On which topics should I concentrate more?

on what basis of topics will get questions in infosys? on what topics we need to concentrate???

18th August 2011, 01:55 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What type of questions appear in Infosys? On which topics should I concentrate more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
on what basis of topics will get questions in infosys? on what topics we need to concentrate???
INFOSYS APTITUDE TEST

The first aptitude round of infosys in campus placement consists of 2 important sections which are as follows...

-> Reasoning - 40 minutes, 30 questions

-> English - 35 minutes, 40 questions

-> I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Infosys in this post.. Just go through the papers and try to find out the pattern followed for the test and prepare accordingly...

-> If you can clear the first round then for sure you can clear the technical and HR round...

-> To attend online mock test for infosys CLICK HERE!!!

All the Best..
Attached Files
File Type: zip Infosys.zip(121.7 KB, 54 views)
File Type: zip Infosys (1).zip(326.2 KB, 47 views)
26th August 2011, 11:08 AM
Sachal

Default Re: What type of questions appear in Infosys? On which topics should I concentrate more?

Generally Infy contains:
Syllogism,cube cutting,data sampling,data integrity based questions are always repeated. you can say these ate favorite topics of Infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?