7th December 2019, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the upper age criteria to be eligible to write the CLAT entrance examination?

I have completed my Graduation and now I wants to do LLB but, I am now 23 year old. Am I eligible to write the CLAT entrance exam now at this age? Is there any upper age restriction?

9th December 2019, 12:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the upper age criteria to be eligible to write the CLAT entrance examination?

CLAT refers to Common Law Admission Test and it is held for offering admission to undergraduate law courses across various NLUs ( National Law Universities).

For your information, I would like to let you know that there is no age limit to apply for CLAT and therefore even being 23 years old, you are eligible to seek admission undergraduate law courses through CLAT.

For more details and updates regarding CLAT, you can refer to the link www.clat.ac.in.
9th December 2019, 11:46 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the upper age criteria to be eligible to write the CLAT entrance examination?

As per revised standards for CLAT 2020 entrance exam, there will be no upper age limit for the candidates.

Hence, there is no bar on age limit and you can apply for CLAT entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?