2nd July 2012, 11:49 AM
saikiranduggineni

What will be the salary offered for me after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical in top 15 colleges of AP?

what is the salary after b.tech mech in top 15 eamcet collegs in ap .

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  2. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  3. How much is the salary offered by top PSU companies like ISRO, NTPC? I am a Mechanical Student
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
  5. What will be my salary package after completion of MBA course from top 10 Colleges excluding IIMs?
  6. Which are the courses offered after completion of BIPC?
  7. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  8. Salary offered in top companies to a B.Tech Food Technology degree holder?
  9. Salary offered in top companies with degree in B.Tech in Food Technology?
  10. How much salary can I get after completion of Diploma in Marine Mechanical? Which other courses can I opt for after completion of this?
  11. How to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in mechanical
  12. Which branch in M.Tech course is a better choice for me to get a good Job after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream? List of top colleges to join M.Tech course under TANCET Exam?
  13. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
  14. B.Sc IT or B.Sc CS which is better and have good scope? -- [New]
  15. Which branch should I choose after 12th to get the maximum salary, Electrical or Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How much salary is offered for diploma mechanical engineering?
  17. Any possibility for doing M.Tech Automobile Engineering or Automobile Design after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of B.Sc in CS?
2nd July 2012, 11:30 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: What will be the salary offered for me after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical in top 15 colleges of AP?

Dear friend,

Mechanical engineering is evergreen branch of engineering .Job opportunities in Mechanical engineering is very vast.Mechanical engineers work in various departments such as,
Transport,
Defence,
Design,
Manufacture,
Marketing.
Firstly clear in your mind that,Your percentage will not fetch you a salary,But your knowledge is will.Percentage will only make you eligible to sit in various companies recruitment drive,but your selection and salary will be based on your knowledge.Rather than paying attention to salary .
Your goal should be to gain maximum knowledge as due to that,salary will automatically come.

Depending on the present condition ,companies like FMS give packages like 5 to 6 Lakhs per annum in good colleges.other companies like Godrej give a package of 4 to 5 lakh per annum.

All the best................
5th May 2013, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the salary offered for me after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical in top 15 colleges of AP?

what will be the salary of me if he completed btech in any new college
10th June 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

B.TECH MECHANICAL IN KALASALINGAM UNIVERSITY IS GUD OR BAD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?