18th May 2011, 09:20 AM
sneha thakur

What would be the initial package for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) graduates?

what will be the starting package after completing my b.tech in aerospace engg. ???????????
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. How much package can I expect in my initial state of CS career? Is my current work experience of any value?
  2. What is the salary package of B.Tech graduates of Bharati Vidyapeeth Engineering College Pune?
  3. How to join Indian Army? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I opt IT stream instead of chemical in NIT? What would be the initial package for the same?
  5. Course fee of PG diploma in clinical data management? What is the initial salary package after completing the course?
  6. What will be the salary of an Electrical Engineer?
  7. How much package does Syntel offer to graduates who are freshers?
  8. What types of jobs are available for B.E E&TC engineering? What is the package for fresher engineering? What is the package for freshers?
  9. Difference in getting a job after M.Tech and B.Tech/B.E? Is M.Tech beneficial for a person who wants to get a job in PSU?
  10. Can I appear in any exam after doing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  11. Course fee of PG diploma in Clinical Data Management? Placement and initial salary package after completing the course?
  12. Do BSc graduates get jobs in MNC's directly after graduation or do they have to do courses like M.Tech, MSc or MCA? What is the average package after getting a job in MNCs?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for CA course after completion of graduation with 48% marks? -- [New]
  14. What is the salary package of BFM and CA graduation?
  15. Which type of companies hire B.Tech(E&I) graduates? What would be the salary package for the same?
  16. Scope and salary package of Agriculture engineer?
  17. Which is the best course after M.Com? Can I do CA after M.Com?
  18. What is the date of joining the post of clerk?
29th February 2012, 07:25 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What would be the initial package for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) graduates?

Friends no one can tell you about the package surely.Because it is depends upon several things like your skills,quality,personality,companies and how much you are important you are for the companies..
but generally b. tech freshers package starts from 20000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?