20th April 2011, 09:36 AM
rrb&cdeepak

What is the written exam date for PET exam of RRC Jabalpur, Gorakhpur, Patna?

sir I m qualified in PET Exam of RRC JABALPUR, GORAKHPUR & PATNA please tell me the writen exam date of same.

25th June 2015, 09:53 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the written exam date for PET exam of RRC Jabalpur, Gorakhpur, Patna?

PET stands for Physical Efficiency Test.

Formerly there was trend in examinations conducted by Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs) across the country that there was provision of conduction of PET just before the written examination. Candidate shortlisted after PET are forwarded for next stage of recruitment process i.e. written objective type test which is again followed by medical test.

But presently, all Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs) are conducting written examination first of all, thereafter PET and subsequently medical test.

In order to know about exact dates of written examination candidates are advised to be in regular touch with official website of concerned Railway Recruitment Cell, Employment News (weekly newspaper)and local & national level newspapers.

Another facts which I noted here that this query was asked in the year 2011 and now it is 2015 year. It is most probable that the said written exam might has been conducted.

It is further advised to you that please stay in touch with official websites of RRCs, local and national level newspapers in order to get yourself updated with any latest notification regarding other upcoming railway examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?