24th July 2017, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

When the Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) result will be out? Counselling date and required documents for it?

Hello sir, I was appeared in Bihar Polytechnic entrance exam (DCECE) in June. Please tell me when the result will be out? Counselling date and required documents for it?

29th July 2017, 05:21 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) result will be out? Counselling date and required documents for it?

DCECE (Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination) is an entrance exam conducted by the Bihar government for giving admissions into polytechnic course.

The exam is conducted on June 24th and the results are out on 26th and the counselling starts from 31st June.
The counselling is conducted based on the rank in DCECE.

The documents required for attending counselling are mentioned below.
- Bihar polytechnic admit card & score card.
- Counselling call letter
- Mark sheet & passing certificate of the qualifying exam
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Domicile certificate
- If you belong any specific category then you need to bring the category certificate
- Passport size photos
30th July 2017, 07:33 PM
perthc

Default Re: When the Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) result will be out? Counselling date and required documents for it?

Hi,

The result for Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) is already out on 2th July,2017.

You can visit the link below to find out your rank and counselling details-->

http://docs.sarvgyan.com/file.php?url=https://www.sarvgyan.com/hc/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/dcece-resultcouns.pdf
  • On the basis of marks scored in the entrance test a merit list is prepared.
  • Students will be called for the counselling process as per the merit list. Merit list is prepared separately for all the categories.
31st July 2017, 07:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the date of release of result ( rank card ) for DCECE 2017 held on 24th June 2017 then it has been released on 26th July 2017.

For getting your result and details regarding counselling date and documents required you can download the rank card for DCECE 2017 from the link www.bceceboard.com .
31st July 2017, 08:54 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

DCECE refers to Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive examination and same is a entrance examination held for admission in polytechnic courses in various government polytechnic colleges managed by Bihar Government.

As far as you are waiting for the release of result of DCECE 2017 which was held on 24th June 2017 then for your information I would like to inform you that the result for same has been released on 26th July 2017 on the link www.bceceboard.com.

Further from the same link you can get all the necessary details regarding the counselling procedure of polytechnic admission.
1st August 2017, 12:27 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

First thing I would like to let you know that your wait for the result of DCECE 2017 basically known as Bihar Polytechnic held on 24th June 2017 is over as the list of roll number of qualified candidates has been uploaded on the link www.bceceboard.com on 26th July 2017.

So you can check your result by referring to the same link. Also all the other details regarding the counselling date and documents required during admission procedure has been also made available on the same link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?