17th June 2019, 02:21 PM
Akhil das 12

When can I get original mark sheet of 12th NIOS?

Sir, when can I get my original mark sheet , TC and Migration certificate? I wrote the 12th from NIOS Board in April, 2019. How much time does it takes? Or, can I get via online?

9th June 2023, 09:51 AM
eduking

Default Re: When can I get original mark sheet of 12th NIOS?

You can contact the accredited institution in your area for NIOS mark sheets. If you have passed the exams then surely you will be able to get the mark sheets along with all the other documents such as TC and migration. You can also check your result through NIOS official website by entering your roll number.

If there are any issues you can visit the office of NIOS situated in Noida. You need to have all the details like enrolment number, roll number, and result proof to get your mark sheets.
14th June 2023, 12:15 PM
divyasri14

Post Re: When can I get original mark sheet of 12th NIOS?

After the examinations are conducted and the evaluation process is completed, NIOS will declare the results. You can check your results on the official NIOS website or through other means specified by NIOS.

Once the results are declared, verify your details and marks mentioned in the provisional mark sheet provided by NIOS. Ensure that all the information is accurate.

NIOS will usually issue the original mark sheet a few weeks or months after the declaration of results. The exact timeline may vary, so it is advisable to keep track of updates on the NIOS website or contact the NIOS regional office for more specific information.

Visit the NIOS regional office or the designated center mentioned by NIOS to collect your original mark sheet. You may be required to provide certain documents, such as your admit card or identification proof, for verification purposes.

It's important to note that the process and timeline for obtaining the original mark sheet may vary, and it is always recommended to refer to the official NIOS website or contact the NIOS regional office for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the issuance of your 12th-grade mark sheet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?