5th June 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

When are the diet forms coming into the market?

when are diet forms coming into market. please reply as soon as possible. i want to get admission it. i do not want to miss it.

6th August 2012, 09:06 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: When are the diet forms coming into the market?

Your question does not have proper details to supplement your queries.
Please provide the name of the course you want to apply in and the name of the institution.
All the institutions i India does not start distributing/selling the application form on the same date.
6th August 2012, 09:09 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Your question does not have proper details to supplement your queries.
Please provide the name of the course you want to apply in and the name of the institution.
All the institutions i India does not start distributing/selling the application form on the same date.
26th November 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of b tech form in coming market
26th November 2012, 10:16 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
I quite did not understand the question. What exactly do you indicate by diet forms. If you wish to go into some course that is related to nutrition or diet, then take an honors course in nutrition. This is mainly a food and diet related course and is taken under arts criteria. If you have done your 12th standard then you can straightway go for the honors course. You can join any arts college in your locality. Almost all arts colleges have honors course in nutrition. Mostly you do not have any entrance examinations for getting into a nutrition course so go ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?