10th February 2011, 02:27 PM
anushansh

When do 2nd year students of IIT and other reputed colleges have their training?

Where do the 2nd year students of IITs and other reputed institutions have thier summer training

Related Questions:
  1. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  2. Is it possible to get study B.Tech 2nd year directly for Electrical & Electronics Diploma holder?
  3. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of reputed institutes which offer Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  5. From where to do training and what are their criteria? Reputed training institutes in Lucknow?
  6. Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations?
  7. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  9. List of companies which can give 2 months training for 2nd year diploma students? -- [New]
  10. Doe IIT provide training to other college students? Criteria and procedure?
  11. Summer training for 2nd year B.Tech. students of civil engineering at IIT Kanpur
  12. Can I get a chance for training in a reputed company if I don't belong to a reputed college?
  13. Does IIT provide training to other college student?
  14. Which are the companies offering industrial training for B.Tech students?
  15. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Motors if pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. List of the training centers, offering summer training for B.Sc 2nd year students?
  17. Eligibility to apply for 6 weeks Internship in BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?
  18. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
10th February 2011, 03:15 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: When do 2nd year students of IIT and other reputed colleges have their training?

The training session generally starts from the 3rd year ,that is when you will be in third year you will get two chances ,first one in between the two semester and the second one is at the end of the 3rd year.

This time is actually better to do the training as because at this time you will actually utilizing your time.

Apart from this you can also do the training as you will after 2nd year but it will harm your semester studies.

So i would suggest you to go for the vaccation ,as because by doing the traing you will utilize your time by doing some fruitful things which will reflect in your Curriculum Vitae.
10th February 2011, 03:41 PM
diego
Banned

Default Re: When do 2nd year students of IIT and other reputed colleges have their training?

Well 2nd year students have training generally in the summers during semester breaks..Gaps between two semesters is referred to as semester break.
summer time gaps are of around 2 months duration during which students go on training or internships ... which may be at some industry or a university. either India or abroad.
students at top notch colleges are assisted by their Departments and professors in getting training or internships... professors have industry contacts and universities need recommendations etc. reputed professors can get somebody at foreign universities very easily.... further interested students can go on training even during December semester breaks and Do projects or work on research papers which boost their
knowledge Understanding of concepts .. as well as further their chances of getting into
MS courses at top US/European colleges.
Such achievements help in getting into MBA courses as well as it shows your capability and dedication.
There is generally a minimum period for which you must do training.
Certain branches like mining stipulate you to do training in 1st years itself (according to directive of DGMS)
24th February 2011, 08:45 PM
chinudey20

After your 1st year exams are over then you can have your summer training courses.
Gaps between two semesters is referred to as semester break.
summer time gaps are of around 2 months duration during which students go on training or internships ... which may be at some industry or a university. either India or abroad.
students at top notch colleges are assisted by their Departments and professors in getting training or internships.
24th April 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Is there internship with microsoft company for Btech student of iit?
18th June 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

when to do iit engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?