5th March 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

When to get application forms for MBBS course for the year 2012?

when will we get MBBS application form for 2012

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to submit application forms for MBBS Entrance Exam for the year 2012?
  2. How may i get admission in MBA colleges situated in Indore? I have average percentage in my graduation
  3. Date of sale of forms of AIIMS application forms for MBBS course?
  4. Form dates for MBBS in AIIMS available in SBI? Deadlines for submission of forms? Registered mail sufficient? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Where to get application forms for AIPMT? Last date to apply for this Exam?
  6. How may I get information about form distribution timing for Jharkhand combined entrance test in Post office premises? What's the scheduled exam date?
  7. Date of sale of CMC Vellore MBBS application form?
  8. Date of availability of application forms for MBBS Bangalore ?
  9. Last date to apply for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam? -- [New]
  10. Date of availability of the CPMT entrance exam form?
  11. From where can I get the application forms for MBBS entrance exam?
  12. What is the last date of Bihar Polytechnic form submission? I am in 12th standard
  13. Syllabus for MSc Biotech in Jawaharlal Nehru University? What is the course fee per semester?
  14. From where to get the JIPMER application form for MBBS?
  15. How to get application forms for MBBS course?
  16. When would the application forms for MBBS at KPC be given? Date of the entrance exam?
  17. When to get and where to get application forms for JIPMER Entrance Exam? Opening date and closing date of application forms for this Exam? Can I get application forms for this Exam from Karaikal SBI?
  18. When will the application forms come out for AIIMS Exam? Does this possible to download and submit application forms in online? Where can I get previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
6th September 2016, 10:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to get application forms for MBBS course for the year 2012?

MBBS is a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. The duration of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is Five and half years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th with physics, chemistry and biology subjects from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is 50% in 12th class. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years and not be greater than 25 years.

As per my knowledge, you can get the MBBS application form in the month of March (Mid of March) 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?