2nd January 2012, 04:53 PM
vrundavariya

When and how can I get the forms for GPSC? What is the date of submission? Is there any common form?

Hi,
I want to know that from where, when and how can I get the form for GPSC(Gujarat Public Service Commission) exam 2012?? What is the date for form submmission?? Is there a common form for all kind of exams?? How much time does it require to prepare for this exam?? Which books are required to prepare for this exam?? Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

15th April 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When and how can I get the forms for GPSC? What is the date of submission? Is there any common form?

I am studying in electronics and communication eng.in dploma last sem. when & how can i get forms for gpsc exam ? my email is [email protected]. waiting for reply.
thank you
30th April 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When and how can I get the forms for GPSC? What is the date of submission? Is there any common form?

hi i m a B.E instrumentation &control engg. i want to give gpsc enterance exam will u please tell me the whole
procedure for this exam and please tell me the last date of form submissin.
please help me........thank u.............
14th May 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

how can i get GPSC exam form...plz.... tell me... i will complete my Bsc (microbiology) ....my ID is [email protected] ...thanks .
23rd May 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I M Mohinkhan Age 25 Years Old. My Bsc Microbiology Was Complited In 2009. So With This Subject I M Appliying For GPSC and UPSC Exams? Plz Send Me Information On My Mail [email protected]. Thank You Very Much
7th June 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

when and how can i get the forms of gpsc? whch is the last date of submission?
17th June 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

hi my date of birth is 25/03/1985.and i have completed my b.com. Now please guide me which course is advisabld for me and when i can apply for it.?,
21st July 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I am uma barot 22 year old.
My BCOM was complited in 2010
I am appliying forGPSC and UPSC exam
Inform GPSC Syllbus ias exam
inform exam date
I get form inform date form of submiss
22nd September 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

i have compeleted my 1st year bds...can i give this exam in 2013
8th November 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i m doing diploma engg. In mechanical ,can i give GPSC exams,what is the procedureand from where i can get the form and what is the eligibility for giving this exams ?
I m waiting for ur reply ,please give answer for my question.

Thankss.
18th April 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

i am a doctor.pl give information about gpsc exam.date.application form and how i got benifited by it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?