31st December 2019, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

When is Karnataka SET upcoming exam going to be conducted?

I have done M.Sc in APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY and B.Ed in Natural Science. I want to apply for Karnataka SET exam. Can anyone please tell me when is Karnataka SET exam official released and what are it's eligibility criteria?

2nd January 2020, 12:48 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: When is Karnataka SET upcoming exam going to be conducted?

Registration for KSET exams were started from 2nd December 2019 to 25th December 2019.
Candidate can download their admit card from the website before 12th February 2020.
Examination will be conducted on 6th February 2020 and the result will be announced on 20th February 2020.

Eligibility Criteria:
  • Candidate must have passed Master’s degree from any recognized university in the subject that he/she opted for the exam. Candidate must have secured more than 55% marks. 5 % relaxation in marks is also there for SC/ST/PWD and OBC category candidates.
  • OBC/ST/SC candidates from states other than Karnataka have to apply under General Category only.
  • There is no age limit for this exam.

Registration Fee:
  • Rs.1050/- for General category candidates
  • Rs.850/- for OBC candidates.
  • Rs.550/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.

Examination Pattern:
Exam is conducted on same day and consists of two papers:
Paper 1 : Aptitude and General Knowledge
Paper 2 : Optional Subject

All the questions will be Objective.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?