23rd March 2017, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

When is the last date for GDCA admission for the year 2017? How can I apply for the same?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for GDCA admission for 2017 session so I want to know when is the last date for GDCA admission for the year 2017? How can I apply for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

2nd November 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the last date for GDCA admission for the year 2017? How can I apply for the same?

When is the last date of application for GDCA exam? Can I apply for it online?
3rd November 2017, 10:30 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the last date for GDCA admission for the year 2017? How can I apply for the same?

GDCA stands for Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy. This exam is conducted by Maharashtra government in the month of May.

Every year this exam is conducted once. The application dates and exam date may vary every year but that will be released in the month of February first week and the last date for submitting the application forms will be last week of February.

Application process:
- You need to visit the official website.
- Apply for the exam by filling the application form.
- Fill and scan the required documents, pay the registration fees and submit it.
- After filling all the details you’ll be sent an admit card.

If you attend and qualify in the exam then you can get into GDCA.
For more details about notifications, application forms and other details you can visit the official website of GDCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?