10th September 2020, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

When should I apply for the jobs in DRDO being a BE CSE 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?

Sir, I am studying in 2nd year of BE with Computer Science and Engineering in Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology(CBIT), Hyderabad. I want to apply for jobs in DRDO. When can I do and what is the procedure? Can you let me know please.

14th September 2020, 01:27 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: When should I apply for the jobs in DRDO being a BE CSE 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?

Yes,you can appear for DRDO
Candidates should have passed a Bachelor's Degree in Science/ 3-years Diploma in Engineering/Technology/Computer Science/allied subjects in required discipline from a recognized Institute. Candidates who are pursuing their final year degree in any stream are also eligible to apply for DRDO 2020.
-Age limit:- Un-Reserved (UR) /EWS=28 years
OBC (Non-creamy layer)=31 years
SC/ST=33 years

Do visit its official website:- www.drdo.gov.in/home
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?