14th November 2011, 08:25 PM
opikuokdj

When should I write GRE after doing B.E computer Science?

hello everyone.. im doing my B.E computer science (6th sem). when should i write GRE? help by anyone will be appreciated.

15th November 2011, 03:45 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I write GRE after doing B.E computer Science?

dear friend,
To appear in GRE exam you must have secure 60% aggregate through out your graduation..

GRE exam is an entrance exam to pursue higher studies from abroad..

So, to appear in GRE exam one must have complete the BE/B.tech course with 60% aggregate.

And one must be good in speaking english..

After qualifying in GRE exam you will get a chance to do higher studies from abroad..

You can apply for the exam when you will be in the final year of B.E course..

So, go for it..

All the best.
14th December 2011, 05:42 PM
opikuokdj

Default Re: When should I write GRE after doing B.E computer Science?

thanks..speaking about the aggregate marks, i am in a good position with 91.5%.
I am still confused as when to take up gre. (Now i am doing my 6th sem). is this the right time for me to take up the exam? or should i wait till my final year to take it? any help is appreciated.. thanks in advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?