4th June 2010, 02:06 PM
VENU1111

When will the Exam in Telugu be Conducted? Send me details.

send me the other details. n im from telugu medium background will u conduct this test in telugu language
Please send me details on my email id..

24th February 2012, 02:34 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will the Exam in Telugu be Conducted? Send me details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENU1111 View Post
send me the other details. n im from telugu medium background will u conduct this test in telugu language
Please send me details on my email id..
You question lack proper information. You haven't mentioned which exam you want to appear for and from which school/college/university!
You haven't even mentioned from which city or state.

In the absence of such vital details it is not possible to provide you the information which you are seeking for.

Kindly provide full details so that we can help you with the best possible information.
24th February 2012, 06:04 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

The state government has asked the Medical Council of India (MCI) to set the question paper for National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) in Telugu, apart from English and Hindi. D L Ravindra Reddy, minister for health on Thursday announced that while the state government has in principle agreed to participate in NEET from 2012, chief minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy has to clear the file for the same. About 40,000 students from Telugu medium appear for Eamcet (Medical) every year.

On Thursday, managements of junior colleges and students across the city demanded the state government not to agree to participate in the all-India medical entrance test at least from the coming year. The colleges said that it is not the just the language of the question paper that would create a problem for students. “Intermediate syllabus of the state is quite different from the CBSE syllabus which will form the base for the national level test. The students from the state would get just about three months to prepare for the test. The government should re-examine its decision as it seems to be taken in haste,” said P Madhusudan Reddy, general secretary, AP Government Intermediate College Lecturers’ Association.
Private colleges said that the government should have asked for an extension from MCI before it decided to participate in the test. “The state should have agreed to participate in the test from 2013 or 2014,” said a senior professor of Narayana Junior College. They explained that the CBSE syllabus has several portions that conflict with what is being taught in intermediate classrooms. In fact, the students will also have to learn new portions in Biology (Zoology and Botany), lecturers said, adding that they had petitioned the MCI demanding that NEET should be conducted from 2013 instead of 2012
JNTU authorities, who have been conducting the Eamcet medical stream test, however, said that NEET would reduce the stress levels of students. “The students will not have to prepare for different tests all at the same time. On an average, students from the state write at least four medical entrance tests every year. Neet would allow students to write just one entrance test but the state should participate in it when the student community is ready to do so. Right now there are many concerns like the number of test centres in which the test will be held. Eamcet is conducted in every nook and corner of the state for the benefit of students from remote areas. But MCI might restrict the test to a few test centres for smooth management,” said M V Ramana Rao, faculty JNTU and former Eamcet convener.
25th February 2012, 01:06 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
Hello dear you are not mentioned which exam you want to write in telugu please mention that and again post the question.

First you need to post your properly and then we can post the answers for your particular question.

Thank you
5th July 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

hai iam sreela.present i am working sgt teacher in govt telugu school in ap state.am i transfer my job to banglore govt telugu schools? pls tell me the process to my email id
29th August 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

do rrb exam for TC or official clerk wil be conducted in telugu as iam from telugu medium background;plz send me th details to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?