2nd April 2012, 06:01 PM
shivaprasad mallaih

When will I get the bank challan for June UGC exam?

when we will be geting bakn challan for june 2012 ugc exam

3rd April 2012, 12:41 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get the bank challan for June UGC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivaprasad mallaih View Post
when we will be geting bakn challan for june 2012 ugc exam
NET stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year and the examination is Conducted in June and December every year. To apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks from a recognised University, Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for NET.

This examination is Conducted for the post of Lectureship or Junior Research Fellowship.

There is no Upper age restrictions to apply for Lectureship Post, But for Junior Research Fellowship Post, your age should not be more than 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

The Notification of this year NET Examination was not yet Published, I hope the Notification will be Published soon in this Month, those who are eligible may fill the NET Application form Online Only, but you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank.

So, if you have completed your Post graduate degree course then you are eligible for NET Examination and if you need more information then please check official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in
3rd April 2012, 10:21 AM
Ishita1505
Member+

Hello Dear,
NET stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year and the examination is Conducted in June and December every year. To apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks from a recognised University, Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for NET.

This examination is Conducted for the post of Lectureship or Junior Research Fellowship.

There is no Upper age restrictions to apply for Lectureship Post, But for Junior Research Fellowship Post, your age should not be more than 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

The Notification of this year NET Examination was not yet Published, I hope the Notification will be Published soon in this Month, those who are eligible may fill the NET Application form Online Only, but you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank.

All The Best.
3rd April 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

last date of application for the exam june 2012
8th April 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know about the last date of submission online form for net exam ? and what is the new question pattern for net exam june 2012 ?
11th April 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

What is A/C No of SBI for fee payment?
23rd April 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I pay the net exam june 2012 fees at any sbi annex also?
8th May 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chances to pay Bank challan after due date. Please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?