21st June 2012, 05:46 PM
champa talreja

When will I get the hall ticket for NET exam?

i hav not recd hallticket of net exam yet by post. exam is after 2 days

30th June 2012, 03:06 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get the hall ticket for NET exam?

Sorry to Say this examination was already completed !!!!

NET Stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is conducted by University Grants Commission twice in a year . This examination is conducted in the month of June and December . This examination notification was already released and Last date for receipt of application was already over on 10/05/12 .

Minimum Education Qualification for this examination is that candidate should have a holding the post graduate degree with any desire subject of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and the candidate must secure at least 55% aggregate marks in their examination . Those who are appearing in the final year of master degree may also eligible to apply .

NET Examination was announced that the candidate who are not received the Admit cards then contact the Coordinator of the test centre, opted on or before 23rd June 2012. Also, the candidates are advised to visit the website of the concern university of the test center .

More details , Visit the official website :- http://www.ugcnetonline.in/
30th June 2012, 04:25 PM
rairohit25

hi friends,
NET Stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is conducted by University Grants Commission twice in a year . This examination is conducted in the month of June and December . This examination notification was already released and Last date for receipt of application was already over on 10/05/12 .

Minimum Education Qualification for this examination is that candidate should have a holding the post graduate degree with any desire subject of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and the candidate must secure at least 55% aggregate marks in their examination . Those who are appearing in the final year of master degree may also eligible to apply .

NET Examination was announced that the candidate who are not received the Admit cards then contact the Coordinator of the test centre, opted on or before 23rd June 2012. Also, the candidates are advised to visit the website of the concern university of the test center .

thanks
30th June 2012, 04:27 PM
rairohit25

Arrow Re: When will I get the hall ticket for NET exam?

hi friends,

thanks
30th June 2012, 05:34 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
NET stadns for National Eligibility Test.
This exam is conducted by UGC.
UGC stands for univeristy Grants Commission.
UGC conducts NET exam twice in a year.
This exam is conducted in june and december.
So sorry this exm was already completed.
For more detail you can visit:
http://www.ugcnetonline.in/

Good Luck
30th June 2012, 05:58 PM
nishantverma1

Sorry friend the exam Had completed.

For further detail visit to the their website :-http://www.ugcnetonline.in/
30th June 2012, 06:30 PM
janvi roy

Dear friend,
I am really sorry to say that the exam already took place.you can apply again for the NET exam which is held in December. Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?