10th July 2010, 02:33 PM
Iyyappaa

When will the TNPSC-VAO exam start? Syllabus for PG in Tamil candidates?

when will the TNPSC-VAO exam start, please tel me the relavent syllabus for canditate , who complete the PG in tamil

10th July 2010, 03:22 PM
RAJARUN

Default Re: When will the TNPSC-VAO exam start? Syllabus for PG in Tamil candidates?

when will the TNPSC-VAO exam start, please tel me the relavent syllabus for canditate 0-2011
10th July 2010, 08:50 PM
anupam kuruganti

Thumbs up Re: When will the TNPSC-VAO exam start? Syllabus for PG in Tamil candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iyyappaa View Post
when will the TNPSC-VAO exam start, please tel me the relavent syllabus for canditate , who complete the PG in tamil
Hello sir,

The syllabus for TNPSC-VAO exam is as follows:

TNPSC Village Administrative Officer (VAO) Exam Syllabus General Knowledge (Objective Type) (S.S.L.C. STANDARD)

General Science : Will cover General appreciation and understanding of Science including matters of everyday observations and experience as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made any special study of any scientific discipline. The questions shall be from topics- in Physics, Chemistry and Biology viz., Scientific Laws, Scientific Instruments, Inventions and Discoveries. Scientists and their contributions. Human Physiology, Diseases, their cause, cure and prevention, Diet-Balanced diet, Human Genetics, Animals, Mammals and Birds, Environment and Ecology, Elements and Compounds. Acids, Bases and Salts and Allied Subjects, Motion, Newton’s Laws of Motion- Properties of Matter, Electricity, National Laboratories and other related topics.

History of India : Dates and events relating to Indus Valley Civilization, Vedic, Aryan and Sangam Age, Maurya Dynasty, Buddhism and Jainism, Guptas and Vardhanas, Pallavas, Cholas and Pandias, Sultanate and Mughal period. Advent of European powers specially the British and other related topics.

Geography of India :Earth, Motions of Earth, Rotation and Revolution and their effects, Structure of Earth, Natural regions of India, Weather, Monsoon and Climate, Rainfall, Natural Calamities, Indian Towns and Places, Hill Stations, National Parks, Major Ports, Crops and Minerals. Location of Major Industries, Forests and Wildlife, Population distribution in India and other related topics.

Economics and Commerce : Agriculture, Major crops and Crop pattern in India, Industrial Development, Major, Medium, Small Scale and Cottage Industries of Tamil Nadu. Village and Rural Development in India. Housing, Drinking water and other Developmental Schemes- Price policy, Inflation, Population and Unemployment problems, Imports and Exports.

Indian Polity: Indian Constitution, Salient features, Citizenship, Elections, Parliament and State Legislature, Executive set up of States, Judiciary System, Local Self Governments, Centre-State Relations, Language Policy and Foreign Policy.

Indian National Movement: National Freedom Movement and Attainment of Independence – Contribution of National Leaders like Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Gopalakrishna Gokhale, Dada Bhai Nowroji, Mahatma Gandhi, Jawaharlal Nehru and others – Role of Tamil Nadu in Freedom Movement, Bharathiyar, V.O.C., Subramaniya Siva, Rajaji and others.

Current Events: Latest development in Science and Technology, Political developments in India, New developments in Trade, Transport and Communication. Historical Events, Fine Arts like Dance, Drama, Films, Painting, Major Literary Works, Games and Sports, National and International Awards, National and International Organisations, Abbreviations, Who is Who, Books and Authors, General Terminology, India and its Neighbours, Present day India and other related topics.

Mental Ability Tests: These tests are meant to verify the candidates’ capability to draw conclusions through inductive or deductive reasoning from tables and charts. It will include elementary problems from school mathematics.

TNPSC Village Administrative Officer (VAO) Exam Syllabus General English S.S.L.C. Standard (Objective Type)

Match the following words and phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
Choose the correct 'Synonyms' for the underlined word from the options given.
Choose the correct 'Antonyms' for the underlined word from the options given.
Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix).
Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
Fill in the blanks with suitable preposition.
Select the correct Question Tag.
Select the correct Tense.
Select the correct Voice
Fill in the blanks (infinitive, Gerund, participle).
Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence. (Subject, Verb, Object…,)
Change the following:- (Verb into Noun, Noun into Verb, Adjective into Adverb.)
Fill in the Blanks with correct 'Homophones'.
Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb).
Comprehension.
Select the correct sentence.
Find out the odd Words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb).
Select the correct PluralForms.
Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence).
Identify the correct Degree

The applications forms will be available in all Head Post Offices form November of every year and the exam starts in May first weak. All the best sir.
11th July 2010, 01:03 AM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When will the TNPSC-VAO exam start? Syllabus for PG in Tamil candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iyyappaa View Post

Hi
You can get information related to TNPSC-VAO exam from below given site-
http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/schedule_exam.htm

Syllabus from this site.
http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/pgdegree_std.htm

Good luck
11th July 2010, 02:20 AM
Gop
Senior Member+

Hi,

I believe, the notification for VAO has not got published yet. Better keep checking the following Links http://tnpsconline.tn.nic.in/ or http://www.tnpsc.gov.in for updates.

Good luck.
12th July 2010, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

when will the vao exam start? please give me syllabus.
12th July 2010, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

when will start the exam
13th July 2010, 08:15 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
For information regarding TNPSC-VAO exam,
You go through the website : www.tnpsc.gov.in
13th July 2010, 08:34 PM
Johnson_anthonyraj

Dear Friends,

Please share the VAO exam Question pattern

By - Johnson ( 9500007256 - [email protected])
13th July 2010, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

pls send vao exam data to my mail id [email protected]
14th July 2010, 01:31 AM
vanshu sharma

Thumbs up Re: When will the TNPSC-VAO exam start? Syllabus for PG in Tamil candidates?

www.tnpsc.nic.in
u can check out the link for the syllabus and exam date
14th July 2010, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

when will Start the exam...............
14th July 2010, 07:54 PM
papers_helper

dear,

although the syllabus of the course according to your field can be directly downloaded from the official website ........

http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/syllabus.htm

i have attached a simple syllabus ....hope it helps you in your preparation......

best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syllabus for vao.pdf(78.3 KB, 216 views)
15th July 2010, 07:13 PM
cssalem

when the vao exam application issued ? When will the TNPSC-VAO exam start?
15th July 2010, 07:18 PM
cssalem

when will the tnpsc-vao exam application issued?
When will the TNPSC-VAO exam start?
18th July 2010, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

how can attend this examination
20th July 2010, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

please i want tnpsc vao exam syllabus and model question paper
21st July 2010, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

when will vao callfor sir/
25th July 2010, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the age limit to apply for VAO exams
28th July 2010, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

hi plz suggest me how to prepare vao exam and tel some reference books for vao exam plz mail to me. [email protected]
29th July 2010, 12:39 PM
R.Mahalingam

we need a tnpsc vao exam model question paper for last 10yrs plz mail me [email protected]
30th July 2010, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for s.s.l.c candidates?
3rd August 2010, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

when the exam start
4th August 2010, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for vao examination
9th August 2010, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

11th August 2010, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

when will the VAO exam starts and i want syllabus and model question paper also. plz give the details for me.
12th August 2010, 09:13 PM
mahess

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13th August 2010, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone please share your materials for V.A.O Exam ?....

This is my mail ID : [email protected]
17th August 2010, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum age limit to attend TNPSC VAO examination?
19th August 2010, 02:47 PM
jothipriya

Question Re: When will the TNPSC-VAO exam start? Syllabus for PG in Tamil candidates?

when will the TNPSC-VAO exam start, please tel me the relavent syllabus for canditate , w
25th August 2010, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

I NEED VAO EXSAM MODULE QUESTION PAPER OR TAMIL VERSION BOOK DETAIL.PLEASE SENT MAIL: [email protected]
31st August 2010, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

how am i to succeed in this exam please give me your wonderful ideas
6th September 2010, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

YES I HAVE A QUWESTION
8th September 2010, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

19th September 2010, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to more imoportants subjects are the tnpsc vao exam
27th October 2010, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i want VAO QUES. MODEL paper sir
19th November 2010, 11:58 AM
G.Gowthami

tnpsc vao model question paper for group iv
(with regards)
g.gowthami
26th November 2010, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

iam working in oman now so I can write this(vao) exam please reply me my web address: [email protected]
15th December 2010, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

thank you sir Please sent me the Question paper model and I have one Doubt I can write this exam
i can i do for this examination
27th December 2010, 11:34 AM
p.ravi

Smile Re: When will the TNPSC-VAO exam start? Syllabus for PG in Tamil candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the age limit for s.s.l.c candidates?
pl sent syllabus for vao exam to my email address thankyou,
12th April 2012, 09:01 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Hi
You can get information related to TNPSC-VAO exam from below given site-
http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/schedule_exam.htm

Syllabus from this site.
http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/pgdegree_std.htm

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?