7th November 2011, 10:14 PM
tuhinaru

Where can I get the AIEEE form? I live in Asansol in West Bengal

Sir,from when and where i get the aieee form?I live in asansol in west bengal.

Related Questions:
  1. When to get the AIEEE entrance exam form? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  3. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 32669 in WBJEE?
  4. List of colleges which offers Diploma in ECE for JEXPO qualified candidate?
  5. Can i get Civil Engineering in private college after scoring 70026 in WBJEE?
  6. List of colleges offering admission through JEXPO?
  7. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  8. How to get any college in WB after scoring 6887?
  9. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Agriculture for an OBC candidate who have scored 181.25 marks in JEXPO?
  10. List of AICTE approved institutes which offer Diploma in Computer Application course in Kolkata?
  11. List of Government affiliated colleges offering Diploma with 15212 rank in JEXPO?
  12. Government college after getting 9740 in JEXPO? -- [New]
  13. What should I do either take admission in Asansol/NSIT college, West Bengal or take admission in CV raman/Silicon in Odissa? How may I know about the placement statistics of these colleges?
  14. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  15. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  16. List of Colleges offering B.Sc Honors in North and South India? How to get admission for this course in these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
  18. When the application form of West Bengal JEXPO will be released? Examination date and last date of form submission?
1st April 2017, 12:13 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get the AIEEE form? I live in Asansol in West Bengal

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination. This examination was earlier conducted by CBSE for admission in NITs but now has been replaced by Joint Entrance Examination Main.

The important dates for JEE Main 2017 examination is already over. Now there is only one mode of application that is online mode. The notification for 2018 exam will be available in December, 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?