19th July 2012, 02:40 PM
jagadeesh39

Where can I get alloted after scoring 397 rank in PGECET in CS branch? List of the colleges? ranking list of previous year allotment?

sir,
i got 397 rank in pgecet 2012 CS branch.
could you plz tell me where can i get alloted.
plz give me colleges names and ranking list of previous year allotment..

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get allotted after scoring 171 rank in PGECET in EIE branch? Names of the colleges and ranking list of previous year allotment?
  2. List of M.Pharmacy colleges in AP? Which branch will I get and in which college after scoring 4959 rank in PGECET?
  3. Will I get allotment after scoring 5709 rank? My branch is ECE
  4. Colleges which I can get after scoring 3318 rank in PGECET in ECE stream? List of M.Tech colleges with last rank admitted according to PGECET? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which branch can I get a seat after scoring 2310 rank in PGECET in CSE? List of colleges providing the rank for CSE branch?
  6. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 2911 rank in PGECET?
  7. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 10598 rank in PGECET
  8. List of colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 82 rank in PGECET?
  9. Will I get allotment in Kerala university after scoring 5709 rank in M.Tech?
  10. List of OU M.Tech colleges that I can get after scoring 4368 rank in PGECET?
  11. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 4664 PGECET rank?
  12. List of M.Pharm colleges after scoring 1200 rank in PGECET
  13. List of M.Tech colleges that I can get after scoring 4426 rank in PGECET under ECE stream
  14. Which colleges can I get after scoring 4500 rank in PGECET?
  15. List of colleges for which I am eligible after scoring 934 rank in PGECET
  16. List of colleges which I can get after scoring 927 rank in IT stream(PGECET)?
  17. List of colleges in which I can get a seat after scoring 6752 rank in PGECET, CSE? -- [New]
  18. Can I get a seat in PGECET after scoring 617 rank?
9th June 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get alloted after scoring 397 rank in PGECET in CS branch? List of the colleges? ranking list of previous year allotment?

Where can I get alloted after scoring 1179 rank in PGECET in Civil Engineering? List of the colleges? ranking list of previous year allotment?
20th June 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get alloted after scoring 397 rank in PGECET in CS branch? List of the colleges? ranking list of previous year allotment?

Hello sir,I got 240 rank in pgcet.can i know in which universities/colleges i can get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?