8th May 2011, 11:12 PM
sujatha.sriramulu

Where can I get details for IT and banking related government jobs?

I have completed BSC computer science and i am interested in banking and IT sector.please let me know where can i get details for IT and banking related government jobs which suit my profile.

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get the details for getting a government banking job?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get job in government bank? List of banks to get government banking jobs?
  3. How many banks are there in India under government? What is the procedure followed for applying Bank jos?
  4. List of banks which are under government sector to get a job?
  5. How many jobs are there in B.Com in IT field?
  6. Can I get any banking related jobs after passing B.Com with 48%? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the banking course available after 12th to get best government jobs? -- [New]
  8. Are there any government jobs for biotechnology engineers? Which are the companies related to it?
  9. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  10. What are the government jobs available for Biotechnology engineers in Karnataka?
  11. Details of suitable private or government banking jobs after completing B.Com hons with 55%?
  12. Is the life in government banking sector more luxurious than IT sector jobs?
  13. Am I eligible for central government jobs or banking clerk job
  14. Details about BSc Biochemistry? What are the government jobs related to Biochemistry? What is the eligibility?
  15. Which are the upcoming government jobs for Bachelor in Physiotherapy students? Do I need to prepare for banking services exam or UPSC?
  16. Investment, Banking or anoy other Finance related jobs that can be pursued after BBM?
  17. How may I get a government job related to my stream? I am pursuing B.Tech(final year, IT stream) with 75% aggregate marks. Is there any job related to my stream available in public sector banks? How may I get details for the same?
  18. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
27th July 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get details for IT and banking related government jobs?

I am B.Sc., LL.B. also I have experience of legal independent practice. Presently I am pursuing Diploma in Banking and Finance course. my age is 40 years completed, now my Q.is after passing out the DBF course am able to get employment in bank or can I do consultancy in Banks?

mskg
28th July 2011, 05:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am BSC grauate. now am working in BPO sector, how can i prepare for bank exam? Please advice me.
12th September 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

how to get a banking jobs..............wht 2 do for that kind of jobs..........am a graduate and doing a job in top mnc copmany but i like to gavt jobs...so please guide me
18th September 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

whats the best coaching to get a job in banking sector
30th September 2011, 10:12 AM
hrushi614

hi friend,

Now a days most of the students prefer software jobs and government jobs.

software jobs getting high salary than government jobs. but government jobs provoide safety and secured.

To know the details of government and software jobs you can visit the site http://www.Freshersworld.com.

In this site you can get all information about government and software jobs through over india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?