23rd August 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the application form for MBBS course?

can I download the application form?....please tell me where to get the forms

30th March 2013, 11:04 AM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: Where to get the application form for MBBS course?

First of all I would say that to apply for MBBS Course you must give the entrance examination and also by the new rules of government as there is one and single entrance exam for each stream so for medical i.e. For MBBS you should apply for NEET then only you will get the admission beside this you may also apply for AIIMS its also beneficial for you for MBBS course.
Note that government had made compulsory to the give the entrance exam or you will not get admission.

And regarding form by the result of your from entrance exam you would be getting the admission for which you have to apply online and also to the university site the forms are avialable so you may download it.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?